Website A reputable hotel
.A reputable organization in the hospitality sector is recruiting a hotel supervisor who can join their team and responsible for strategy, structure, budget, people, financial incomes and score card metrics for the organization.
* Supervising a team of staff
* Ensuring staff are managed efficiently and meet targets
* Servicing hospitality meeting rooms within agreed timescales
* Ensuring your areas of work are kept clean throughout the day
* Completing all meeting room set-ups and clearing requests on schedule
* Completing and following all company mandatory health and safety requirements and company training within your department
* Training all other departments within the unit to cover unscheduled absence
* Supervise Front Desk Operations.
* Manage Hotel Staff.
* Assist General Manager.
* Maintain Inventory.
* Interact with Guests.
* Inspect Rooms.
*HND/ B.sc in Business Admin or similar discipline
*1-3 years of experience in Hotel Management
Qualified and Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using “Hotel Supervisor” as subject of mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com