ADELEYE LAW FIRM
A reputable law firm is seeking to fill its accounting role located at Marina, Lagos Island.
Their services includes real estate, court cases and printing of law books.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
· Account Officer
· Track and prepare receivables including ageing analysis of all invoices and payments due.
· Ensure proper creation of invoices.
· Ensure that all bills that are due are prepared for approval and paid to all parties as at when due further to company policy.
· Ensure proper tax assessment and remittances to all relevant agencies from local to federal.
· Ability to effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, secretaries, and clients.
· Ensure financial procedures and processes are set properly and manage these procedure and processes.
· Ensure approvals are obtained from management on all expenditure and expenses.
· Compiles and bills attorney hours to clients every month.
· Ensure accurate record keeping of all company documents.
QUALIFICATION + REQUIREMENTS
· A degree in a relevant field.
· Preferably a Female
· Minimum of one year experience in a law firm.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application) and accounting software.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
· Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
· Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands
· Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
Method of Application: Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com