Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
Position Name: PA to the CEO
Job type: Full time
The Company: Arkounting Business Concepts Limited “Arkounting” is a financial advisory and management consulting firm that provides outsourced financial management and management consulting services to micro, small, and medium-scale enterprises. We are committed to offering world-class value to our clients and employees.
This role is exciting, positively challenging, and will provide growth to the prospective role holder.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a proactive and highly motivated individual with a knowledge of executive support. This individual should be intelligent, capable of operating with autonomy, and possess exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Most importantly, in line with the organization’s standards, he/she should be committed, hard-working, and particular about delivering quality work.
· Efficiently handle diaries, organize meetings, and manage appointments using digital tools.
· Ensure the timely and accurate flow of information within the organization.
· Manage the CEO’s calendar, providing timely reminders for important tasks and deadlines.
· Prepare meeting minutes, conduct research, and compile detailed reports. Create polished presentations and handle professional correspondence.
· Foster effective communication between the CEO, staff, vendors, and clients
· Oversee databases and maintain organized filing systems for easy information retrieval.
· Collate and file expenses, ensuring accuracy and adherence to financial protocols.
· Organize and manage events, applying meticulous planning and execution.
· Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodation, keeping travel preferences in mind.
· Act as the primary contact for the CEO, handling correspondence and phone calls professionally.
· Provide additional support as needed, showcasing flexibility and adaptability.
Job skills & qualification
· Must have an HND or BSc in a related discipline
· Flexibility and adaptability
· Discretion and trustworthiness
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Tech-savviness and social media-savviness
· Background in finance or accounting is an added advantage
· Good PowerPoint skills and average Excel skills
· Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
· Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· High social and emotional intelligence
· Willing to learn
· Can manage pressure
· Punctuality and good time-management skills
· Must be energetic, proactive and can seize initiative when and where necessary
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job role as the subject of the email.
If we believe you are a good fit based on your application, we will schedule a 30-45minutes chat with you, our Recruitment Associate and Hiring Manager. This is basically a get-to-know-you chat for us to hear about your experiences and confirm that the role is a good fit for you and if you are a good fit for us.
Thereafter, a recruitment exercise will be sent to you to assess your technical competence for the role further.
At this stage, we will schedule a final interview with you to meet with our CEO for a final assessment and to discuss the expectations of both parties.
We will ensure to give you an update within a week after each stage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com