Website Aspire Consulting Aspire Consulting
Offering Expert Recruiting Technique.
- Identifies plans and manages special logistics operations.
- Coordinates and provides logistics support to ongoing air, land, sea, or rail operations in the field.
- Developing and implementing plans to improve efficiency and reduce costs in supply chain operations.
- Developing company policies and ensuring compliance.
- Planning and budgeting for projects
- Improving operational procedures to promote efficiency.
- Improving business functionality to align with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Analyzing and maintaining operational data, and monitoring product inventories.
- Monitoring adherence to policies and processes throughout the company.
- Overseeing human resources development policies, training, and performance reviews..
- Ensuring positive client, supplier, and vendor relationship.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Project Management, Strategic Management, Business Management, or similar.
- Must have at least 1-10 years working experience.
- Extensive experience in an operations management position, or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of project management and strategic planning.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to promote efficiency toward achieving business objectives and profitability.
- Advanced knowledge of best business practices.
- Experience with budgets and financial reports, and monitoring expenses.
- Ability to ride a bike is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org