Website BELLFORTE CONSULTING
A private cardiovascular opened at the heart of Victoria Island Lagos. The hospital is passionate about Life, Health and Wholeness. The services provided at the hospital include General Cardiology, Cardiovascular Fitness Checks, Comprehensive Health Screen, Endocrinology & Neurology, Addiction Rehabilitation and lots more.
Position Purpose: They are currently seeking a Business Development Executive to Identify, develop and win new business opportunities across the whole range of services, thereby contributing to profitable growth and hospital’s strategy, plans and targets.
This role will focus on the delivery and expansion of current and new business within the services provided.
· Define and implement business plans, both strategic and tactical, to achieve the annual and longer term new business sales results across the range of services as set out in the budgets and business plans.
· Be skilled in networking, lead generation, and prospect management, selling consultatively and closing sales across the range of Health’s services provided to develop business growth.
· Proactively build pipeline of opportunity quality and quantity needed to ensure achievement of the sales plans over the short, medium and long term.
· Proactively network within corporate clients and intermediary stakeholders, and leverage both internal and external relationships to access and win high value new business.
· Develop positive and productive working relationships across the wider business. Understand the strategic and operational priorities of other departments and teams to drive and influence their activities, ensuring teams work together collaboratively.
· Maintain an in depth knowledge of Hospital’s range of products and services and those of competitors. Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of trends within the hospitals market.
· Provide monthly reporting, management information and key performance indicators including performance and projections, customer and market developments and trends, and key initiatives and projects to further improve performance.
· Understanding of the process of adoption of products into Hospitals, Clinics & Institutions
· Strong commercial, sales and scientific acumen with a focus on selling skills
· Ability to discuss clinical practices and drive change in clinical practice behaviour
· Self-motivated and driven
· A degree in a relevant field.
· Extensive successful business development experience with proven ability to deliver against multiple commercial targets including high value business to business wins.
· Well-developed consultative selling skills.
· Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Excellent networking, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
· Effective communications skills, both verbal and written.
· Experience and understanding of the corporate business environment.
· Remuneration: Competitive, Based on experience.
Timeline for on boarding: Immediate
How to apply: Write and forward a customized cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of mail: Application for the position of a Business Development Executive – Hospital
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com