Job title: Personal Assistant (full-time)
Location: LAGOS (must stay within Surulere, Oshodi, Mile 2, Festac, Cele axis)
Salary: #120000 monthly.
Gender: Male (For gender balance)
Age bracket: 28-35 years
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointment.
• Typing, compiling, preparing reports, presentation and correspondence.
• Analyzing business data for business recommendation and decision.
• Monitor and ensure effective running of office in the absence of the Managing Director.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the Managing Director to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Schedule meetings with senior management executives, direct subordinates and members of existing committees on behalf of the Managing Director.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the Managing Director match his requirements.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of first degree in business administration or other related social science discipline.
• 2-3 years proven work experience as a personal assistant in a corporate office setting.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Intermediate usage of business analytics tools like MS Excel and Power B.I.
• MS office suits with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
• Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• The candidate must be willing to travel at any time.
Application method: Interested candidate should send cv to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org