Website Chowberry Inc
With a focus on improving the health and wellbeing of households and families, Chowberry is a non-profit organization that applies innovation, technology and research to improve the food systems. Our innovative use of technology has helped improve access to healthy affordable nutrition to the poor in communities in Africa. Our focus is not on quantity but the depth to which our intervention uplifts and relieves the intended recipient or beneficiaries – the broader impact goal being food justice while building resilient food systems.
The organization began as a social enterprise driven by technology – The Chowberry App. Together with support from our partners we’ve distributed over 1.5 Million meals, and impacted lives by addressing the interconnected nature of food waste and hunger.
2. Duties and Accountabilities
· Initiate plan and execute project activities that align with organizational goals and mandate.
· Curate and organize procurement documentation, financial due diligence reports and proposals/applications workflow from organizational activities and exchanges with partners or stakeholders.
· Prepare Project working document for planned projects and collaborations with local and international partners.
· Managing partner relationships KPI alignment, deliverable validation, feedback
· Oversee the planning of events and programs held by Chowberry Inc such as — retreats, conferences, meetings, workshops, outreaches and presentations.
· Preparing regular financial and administrative records on quarterly project expenditure and coming up with new processes that will ensure the project runs optimally well.
· Manage office asset inventory and maintain the inventory list up-to-date.
· Research on possible partners, collaborations and performing relationship management duties with partners and collaborators
· Development of project proposals, grant application processing and project management.
Essential Skills and Requirements
· Ability to perform a full range of administrative and client support services;
· Initiative in making recommendations that improve work efficiency within working unit to meet changing business needs and skills mix.
· Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills in order to deal tactfully and effectively with internal/external contacts at all levels.
· Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment and experience leading teams and projects.
· Innately a problem solver
Education and Experience
· University Degree or BA in Management, Business Administration or other social sciences discipline. B.Sc in other science related field is also acceptable.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org