Website Dynamic Careers
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
- Presenting company products to potential and existing customers and persuading them to make purchases.
- Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals.
- Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
- Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, and educational workshops.
- Promptly submitting purchase orders to the Inventory/Stock department.
- Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, or any Biological Sciences discipline with medical field sales experience.
- Proven medical sales experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Candidate must be young and vibrant.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com