Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative and digital agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Job Title: Accounting / Front Desk Officer
We are seeking a Accounting / Front Desk Officer to join Ellae Creative Branding Agency, a brand & communications firm in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. At the heart of Ellae is a small team of creative and strategic professionals, all sharing in the same creative passion, philosophy and firm belief in the power of great ideas.
We are dedicated to helping our clients develop more meaningful relationships with their customers through brand, communication, creative and the digital channels.
• Prepare, examine and analyses accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
• Prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
• Prepare employee payroll
• Liaise with external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
• Keep records of debit/ credit for all vendors
• Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
• Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contracts
• Preparing and submitting periodical statement of accounts to the management
• To receive and direct visitors.
• To maintain a front desk visitor’s register.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support.
• File paperwork, maintain computer files, perform data entry, order inventory, process financial documents, and update. reservations. sort incoming and outgoing mails.
• Maintain confidentiality & handle sensitive information appropriately.
• Answer telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
• Prepare correspondence and reports.
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries.
• Schedule appointments.
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically.
• Monitor and maintain office equipment.
• Control inventory relevant to reception area.
• Tidy and maintain the reception area and any other responsibilities assigned.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Second Class Upper in Accounting Related Bachelor’s Degree
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
• Minimum of 3-5 years post-Degree experience
• Great work and leadership skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office applications. (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
• Good sense of judgment, result-oriented, self-motivated with evident analytical and strategic thinking ability.
• Ability to proffer solutions under pressure
• Good project management, planning, organization and high attention to detail
• Technical competence in Accounting Software such as Quickbooks and Sage, Etc.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org