Website GEORGE HOUSTON RESOURCES LIMITED
A Human Resource Development And Management Consulting Firm
Our Client, A real estate Firm requires the Service of a Customer Experience Officer. You are to serve as first point of contact to new and existing customers at the same time discharge duty dependently and independently and perform other duties as assigned by the CEO
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
· Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Generate sales leads
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
Qualification / Requirements
· HND/Bachelor’s Degree Required In Estate Management or Any Business-Related Program.
· 1 – 3 Years of Work Experience In Real Estate
· Age 30 years below
· Have a Track Record of Successfully building rapport with new and existing customers
· Must have the ability to Sustain Business Relationship with all customers
· Possess a Strong phone contact handling and active listening Skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Applicants Must Reside around Lekki/Ajah area of Lagos
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates Should Send Their Application with a Cover Letter and CV Attached to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th December, 2021
To apply for this job please visit www.georgehoustonresources.com.