Website Hafamz Hotel
Job Title: Executive Housekeeper
• Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
• Supervises all housekeeping employees and evaluates employees in order to upgrade them when openings arise.
• Plans the work for the housekeeping department and distributes assignments accordingly.
• Assigns regular duties and special duties for housekeeping staff.
• Checks on the work of these employees occasionally and observes the report made by the supervisors.
• Approves all supply requisitions, such as those for spreads and bathroom rugs.
• Maintains a lost-and-found department and is responsible for all lost-and-found items.
• Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences
• Ensure that rooms are made as per company standard.
• Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
• Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
• Organize inventories with Accounts and General Store for linen, uniform and fixed assets.
• Pay particular attention while organizing pest eradication activities.
• Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures
• Prepare reports for management information.
• Must have at least 2 years of experience.
• Hotel management skills will be added advantage
Position: Hotel Receptionist
• Proven minimum of 3 years working experience as a Front desk officer or Reception officer in the Hotel industry
• Hand on experience on the relevant software and applications in the hotel industry
• Ability to handle and manage the hotel software both online and offline while handling all bookings and rooms available
• Very good looking and attractive ( Male or Female)
• Friendly phone manner a must
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in English (oral and written)
• Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Problem-solving skills
• B.Sc. or HND in any relevant course ( Professional Certification is a plus )
• Knowledgeable about social media marketing
• Well dressed with quality outfit
• Good personality
Job Title: Executive Chef
• The candidate will oversee the kitchen by managing other members of the food preparation team, deciding what dishes to serve and adjusting orders to meet guests’ requests.
• Accountable for the efficient running of daily kitchen operations.
• Should exhibit culinary talents by personally performing tasks and managing all food related activities.
• Would work to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction while maximizing the financial performance in all areas of responsibility.
• Should supervise all kitchen areas to ensure a consistent, high quality product is produced.
• Responsible for guiding and developing staff including direct reports.
• Must ensure sanitation and food standards are achieved.
• Areas of responsibility comprise overseeing all food preparation areas (e.g., banquets, room service, restaurants, bar/lounge) and all support areas (e.g., dish room).
• Proven experience working as a chef in the hospitality sector
• Must be proactive and willing to learn
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Good organization and multitasking abilities
• Should be a team player and be able to work with minimum supervision
• Must be able to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, courtesy and cooperatives
• Applicant MUST reside in Offa Environ or be willing to relocate
Job Title: Waiter
• Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
• Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
• Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
• Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale (POS ) system.
• Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
• Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
• Filling in for absent staff as needed
• Punch the order on the POS machine and make sure to enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the food.
• Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
• Co-ordinate with the kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
• Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
• Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
• Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
• Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
• Properly open and pour wine at the table side.
• Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
• Understands and can communicate products and services available at the resort.
• Must have some familiarity with basic cooking skills.
• Assist kitchen with stocking and maintain the restaurant.
• Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and completing financial transactions.
• Print closing report and drop the cash with the front office / accounts department.
• Close the shift etc
Job Title: Hotel General Manager
Scope of the position
• The position will responsible of managing all rooms and bookings of the Hotel in Offa, Kwara state.
• He/She would be reporting to the CEO, you will oversee all aspects of Property Management in accordance to the mission, vision, policies and standard operating procedures of the Hotel.
• You will be responsible for maximizing financial performance, achieving optimal guest satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives within established quality standards.
• The Hotel General Manager reports directly to the Hotel CEO and directly oversees all hotel departments.
• To optimise the hotel profitability and service.
• To elaborate the annual strategic plan and business plan.
• Collect, prepare and analyze the data necessary to the elaboration of the budgets and forecasts.
• Elaborate cash-flow budgets and forecasts for the hotel.
• Monthly reporting according to hotel guidelines.
Sales and Marketing:
• To implement the product and marketing strategies as per the Brand recommendations.
• To promote the hotel’s image within the local community and town infrastructure.
• To optimise commercial activities within a very competitive environment to ensure hotel objectives are met and market share developed;
• To develop, implement and build on strategies to maximize rooms and food sales revenue if applicable at the hotel.
Policies and Procedures:
• Monitor all staff performance on a constant basis ensuring all staff are on their duty post
• To make sure the hotel follow approved staffing guides and propose changes if necessary.
• To maintain the overall condition of the hotel building.
Quality and People development:
• Maintains product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiates corrective action.
• Anticipates guests’ needs and takes them into account.
• Manage the various departmental heads giving those clear guides and empowerment to solve daily issues.
• To make sure there is a correct communication between all departments in the hotel.
• Always available to attend hotel guests whenever it is required. Lobby presence.
• Support other department whenever it is necessary.
• Between 5-10 years General Manager working experience
• Languages essential: English (Advanced level) and other Nigerian language
• Good communication skills, proactive and self-motivated.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Open minded, positive attitude and great adaptability, flexibility on dealing with contingencies.
To apply for this job please visit surveyheart.com.