Website Harvesters International Christians center
NGO jobs in Lagos
The Campus Administrator serves as the Chief of Staff for the campus and performs administrative duties for and on behalf of the Campus Pastor. He or she is responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of the employees within the campus and performs other functions set out by the Campus Pastor.
Location – Anthony, Lagos State
Team Management and Alignment
· Identify functional overlap and ensure that work is not being done in silos
· Eliminate duplicity of efforts by ensuring that responsibilities are assigned with an umbrella view of the campus
· Ensure that goals and projects are communicated in a way that shows collaborating teams.
· Ensure that team priorities are in sync and that no one is sabotaging the efforts of the other.
· Resolve conflicts and ensure that team health and harmony are always at its best.
· Understand the goals of the campus and create a road map for getting there
· Work with individual teams and units to understand their goals and map out execution strategies
· Ensure that goals achievements do not fall below 70%mark week on week by driving agreed execution strategies and holding teams accountable for their goals
· Review performance and come up with strategies to resolve issues that may be affecting performance and productivity
· Ensure that work is powered by processes and systems and that everyone is in adherence to our system and processes.
· Ensure that everyone works within stipulated timelines
Monitoring and Reporting
· Create reporting templates that fully captures all team activities and goal areas
· Create report summary sheets to be used as Campus Pastor’s oversight reports
· Ensure that reports are properly reviewed and properly archived for ease of access
Strategic lead on High Profile Projects
· Take a lead on new projects, create strategies, assign responsibilities and hold staff accountable for deliverables within set out timelines.
· Ensure execution of strategies for smooth operations of the back-office support function within the campus
· Provide administrative and ministerial leadership for the campus in accordance to the vision of the church.
· Gives direct oversight to the 5purpose department at the campus.
· Manages the church office by giving staff directions for regular church operations
· Oversees and monitors maintenance of office equipment and in consultation with church leadership, determines when new machines should be purchased as well as administer the budget.
· Ensure all necessary church documentation/inventory are up to date (i.e. contracts, receipts, forms, etc.
· Weekly reports to be prepared and submitted to Pastor in charge-Lekki Campus.
· HND/Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
· Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ work experience in supervising and coordinating operations in a faith-based organization, NGO or related organization.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms
· Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
· Must possess very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
· Must have strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
· Analytical thinker
· Strategic Decision maker
· Must be trustworthy and high on Integrity
· Must be a self-starter requiring little or no supervision
· Please note – Interested candidates should be willing to align with the following work structure
o Work days – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday (Half Day)
o Off days – Mondays & Saturdays
Net Salary – N250,000 – N350,000 Plus other benefits
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV with application to firstname.lastname@example.org using Campus admin – Anthony as subject of the Mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com