Website Harvesters International Christians center
Senior account officer jobs in Lagos
We require the service of senior account officer. The accountant will manage all financial procedures which include planning budgets, participating in audits, monitoring transactions, preparing invoices, coordinate annual budget in-line with the Church’s direction, provide ad hoc financial transaction reports and analysis for non-finance staff to assist in budget and program management and reports to Head of Operations, Campus Pastors, Senior Pastor.
Location – Lekki & Gbagada
· Ensure that government practices are communicated to the Senior Pastor and strictly adhered to.
· Stay informed on new government practices.
· Attend regularly scheduled planning and preparation meetings with pastor, staff, and other committee members
· Ensure that all church financial documents and resource materials are kept confidential and documented effectively.
· Responsible for the accurate processing of financial data and records
· Review processes and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness and keep up to date.
· Reconciliation of bank accounts and general ledger accounts.
· Develop strategies for revenue growth and provide financial planning and direction
· Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
· Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
· Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
· Maintain records and receipts for all transactions.
· Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
· Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
Qualification & Requirements
· HND/BSc in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field.
· 1CAN/ACA qualifications will be an added advantage.
· Minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience in accounting
· A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
· Ability to create new ideas, relationships, or systems including creative contributions.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines as well as work without supervision and in a team environment.
· In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
· Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
· Must possess strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially excel.
· Please note: This is a faith-based organization, don’t bother to apply if you can’t align with following work arrangement –:
o Work days: -Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday (Half Day)
o Off days: – Monday & Saturday.
Salary – 350,000 plus other benefits
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward CV with application to firstname.lastname@example.org using Senior account officer as subject the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com