Website Harvesters International Christians center
The Next Generation leader plays a crucial role in developing and implementing a comprehensive program of care, evangelism, spiritual growth and service opportunities for children, teenagers and young adults and report director to Campus Admin.
Location – Magodo, Lagos
Build and grow the number of children, teens and young adult’s ministry.
Create an atmosphere of warmth and welcome in the children’s, teens and young adult church.
Ensure small groups are created in these ministries.
Develop themes, programs, outreaches.
Responsible for recruiting, training, equipping and development of leaders and volunteers working in the ministry.
Provide pastoral leadership to volunteer teams within the unit
Submit weekly reports to be prepared and forwarded to admin department on or before every Sunday
· Designs strategies and implements programs for Next Gen
· Ensure smooth running of all Next Gen centers and proper care for the charges
· Spiritual guidance for the next generation and helping them know and understand God better.
· Ensure quality ratings of services and events
· Organize and implement approved programs and outreach plans
· Achieve attendance goal.
· HND/BSc/BEd in Education or any related program
· Minimum of 5 – 10 years’ work experience, preferable in a Faith based organization or NGO or any similar environment
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
· A committed born-again Christian, with a personal and active relationship with God
· A versatile and good communicator who is passionate about people and have advanced conflict management skills
· Must have pastoral leading.
· Must be able to translate strategy into action
· Must be a creative and innovative thinker
· Should have a sound understanding of Harvesters doctrine
· Good administration and people management skill
· Please note – Interested candidates should be willing to align with the following work structure
o Work days – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday (Half Day)
o Off days – Mondays & Saturdays
Net Salary – 250,000 plus other benefits
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward CV with application to email@example.com using Next Generation Leader (Magodo) as subject of the mail
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org