Website Health Functions
An experienced business development officer is needed in a health equipment organization to develop and execute strategies to increase company sales and profits. By identifying profitable business opportunities, securing sound business deals, and leading business development associates. She will also be responsible for ensuring the sales records of the company are accurate, and properly maintained, and periodic reports are prepared for the departmental Head.
· Develop business and marketing plans in coordination with the Departmental Team to achieve revenue goals.
· Assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
· Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues, and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
· Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
· Explain to prospective clients the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them to close the business deals.
· Respond to the client’s queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
· Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
· Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
· Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget.
· Develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients, and industry trends.
· Develop strong customer relationships to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
· Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities.
· Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
· At least OND in business administration or related field
· Professional qualification is an added advantage
· Minimum of 2 years related experience
· Experience in reporting, business analysis, and performance management
· Experience in the use of Business Intelligence tools
· Experience in a medical, pharmaceutical, or healthcare industry
· Excellent analytical skill
· Problem-solving and management skills
· Exceptional negotiation
· Decision-making skills
· Effective communication skills (Verbal and written)
· Experience in digital skills
· Excellent Customer relations
· Target driven.
· Team Spirit and Excellent work ethics
· Business Acumen
· Stakeholder Engagement
· Eye for Details
· Risk Management
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org