Job type: Full Time
Highland Church is a vibrant and fast-growing evangelical organization with the vision of raising global leaders empowered by the grace of God. Though headquartered in Lagos, we have our branches in Abuja and London, UK.
We are seeking a skilled and dynamic Video editor, motion graphics designer and broadcast Engineer to join our team! If you’re passionate about live production, possess video editing expertise and have a proven track record in the field, we want to hear from you.
1. Assembling raw footage and transferring or uploading to a computer.
2. Following a script, screenplay or outline.
3. Inputting sound to enhance footage.
4. Inputting graphics to enhance footage.
5. Digitally splicing film and video and synchronizing them into one rough cut file.
6. Improving and correcting lighting, coloring and faulty footage.
7. Operate and maintain live broadcast equipment, including cameras, switches, and audio systems.
8. Coordination of technical production and post-production of services on Thursdays, Sundays and any other services as may be organized by the Church.
9. Spot talents and support the facilitation of training of personnel in the Production/Media Department with a view to developing capacity and improving overall production quality and value.
10. Help in producing and fine-tuning contents produced by the Church to a world-class standard.
11. Intimate the Church of current and pertinent matters in productions, recommending how to constantly be ahead of contemporary development in contents productions.
12. Any other role that may be assigned by the leadership
– Proven experience as a Broadcast Engineer in a live production environment.
– Skilled in motion graphics
– Proficient in video editing softwares (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Davinci Resolve & Final Cut Pro).
– Strong team management and communication skills.
– Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, live broadcast setting.
– No degree required for this role but a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting, Electrical Engineering, or any related field will be a plus.
– Minimum 8 years of experience in live broadcast engineering.
– Demonstrated ability to direct a team effectively.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org