Our client, a major player in the telecommunications industry is urgently in need of a Regional Manager to join their team of expertise.
Role: Regional Manager.
• Manages subcontractors and supervisors.
• Communicates with customers(MTN), tower companies, and third-party companies.
• Comply with ZTE’s construction requirements and ZTE’s processes.
• Provide training on installation specifications, construction quality, and process requirements for the subcontractor’s team.
• Solves problems of actual site solutions.
• Identifies the risks in the engineering construction process and formulates risk response solutions in advance.
• Summarizes the current project progress and status.
Knowledge & Skill Requirement
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• At least two years of work experience in telecom engineering design, installation, and quality control.
• Familiar with typical telecom equipment installation and construction requirements and site solutions.
• Solves problems that occur during actual construction.
• Good ability to feed back problems/progress in a timely manner.
• Be familiar with the engineering work of MTN and ZTE.
• Familiar with ZTE equipment specifications and typical solutions.
• Be familiar with MTN engineering standards.
All applications should go to email@example.com for review using the role as the subject of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org