Executive – Business Development & Sales
CEO/ Board Committee
Duties and Responsibilities
– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; conduct market research to identify selling possibilities, evaluate customer needs and sales options.
– Actively seek out new sales opportunity by establishing contact – cold calling, Networking and Social Media and developing relationships with prospects.
– Setup meetings with potential clients, prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on company products and services.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Prepares Sales and Financial Data reports
– Maintains quality service, and enforcing organization standards.
– Graduate of a tertiary institution in any discipline
– Proven experience in Business Development and Sales Executive in financial/Banking/IS or IT Industry is must.
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite ( MS Word, power-point)
– Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
– Aptitude in delivering effective presentations
– Any professional certificate/affiliation in Business Development or Marketing will be a plus.
Forward your CV to email@example.com with the title ‘’Executive, Business and Sales.
To apply for this job email your details to INFO@INTELLIFIN.COM.NG