We are seeking a dedicated and proactive business professional to join our offline sales team. The ideal candidate for this role will focus on 3 core areas:
- Facilitating and onboarding partnerships with SME & Merchant aggregators such as government bodies and association groups.
- Increase revenue by ensuring merchants acquisition in 5 key industries (Cars, Vehicles, Gadgets, Home Appliances & Real Estate) sign up on the Jiji platform.
- Work closely with a team of offline key account associates to ensure merchants have the best customer experience.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Proven experience as Business Development Manager or similar.
- Proven track record of winning new business and growing business.
- Ability to develop and execute a sales strategy to ensure revenue goals are met/exceeded.
- Ability to generate revenue through strategic sales and aggregator based partnerships.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including drafting emails and interacting with external stakeholders.
- Self starter, with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks.
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Strong network within the Merchant aggregator space, including market associations and industry groups.
Why should you want this opportunity?
- Competitive pay and bonuses.
- Regular team bonding activities.
- Top notch health insurance.
- Flexi work, we offer a hybrid work option.
- Affiliation with a global brand & opportunity to work and learn alongside brilliant minds.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com