Website JOIN Group Consulting LLC
Customer Service and Social Media Intern (Remote)
We are seeking a Customer Service and Social Media on a contract to hire to join our team! You will be responsible for communicating with our customers, by phone, email, chat and social media, so you need to be a STRONG writer and communicator. You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as it relates to our website or mobile application. It is essential that you are a tech-minded individual and are comfortable navigating our admin systems, managing user accounts, troubleshooting bugs, and providing quick and efficient technical support. You will also be responsible for managing our social media presence and brand image through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and the likes.
We are a small, but a rapidly-growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to try their hand in multiple facets of a growing technology company. You will be working with a young, energetic team and will have the option to stay on with the company after the internship period, based on performance.
• Develop and distribute creative and engaging social media and content
• Work with User Marketing Coordinator and Managed Service Coordinator to create social media and blog content
• Monitor social channels for opportunities and to engage with influencers
• Make recommendations on how to improve content and campaigns to drive followers and engagement
• Track and analyze key social media metrics
• Communicate with customers via phone, chat, and email
• Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
• Convert the feedback you receive from customer communications into actionable tasks to make the site work better and deliver solutions to our customers.
• Document and update customer records based on interactions
• Assist with other tasks as needed
• Previous social media experience
• Previous experience in customer support roles or other related fields
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Must be computer savvy with a general understanding of how to troubleshoot fundamental technical issues (Experience with Microsoft Office suite and wordPress is a plus)
• You must have excellent communication skills and should be just as much of a stickler for grammar and spelling as the rest of us!
• Positive and professional demeanor
Salary: N20,000.00 monthly
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org