Website Kennedia Consulting Limited
We are a team of professional with the goal of creating solution
JOB TITTLE: RECOVERY MANAGER
REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE: MOST KNOW HOW TO RIDE BIKE(MOTORCYCLE)
LOCATION: LAGOS, ABEOKUTA, ADO EKITI, AKURE, IBADAN, ILORIN, OSHOGBO AND SAGAMU
Recovery Manager ensures end to end recovery process and ensures delivery against targets. Manager also provides insight and direction to the team. This position will demonstrate the ability to lead and train others.
Conduct Recovery Activities:
· Implement and execute the established recovery strategies and processes.
· Handle the recovery process for outstanding debts across multiple cities and locations.
· Liaise with relevant departments and stakeholders to ensure smooth recovery operations.
Debt Recovery and Management:
· Follow up on seriously past due accounts and ensure parties tied to contract make payments.
· Negotiate repayment plans and agreements with defaulting champions while considering special credit arrangements and deviations from standard payment terms.
· Collaborate with security operatives to track difficult Champions.
Asset Recovery Logistics:
· Coordinate with external service providers such as repossession companies to facilitate asset recovery.
· Manage the logistics of asset repossession, ensuring adherence to budget and resolving any unforeseen issues or challenges.
Negotiations and Legal Support:
· Engage with guarantors to negotiate reasonable settlements on post-recovery shortfall amounts.
· Collaborate with legal/external counsel to execute the legal strategy for asserting and enforcing legal claims.
· Provide direction, guidance, and support to team members.
· 1- 3+ years of proven experience with credit management
· Asset recovery/insolvency background
· Strong execution skills
· Ability to effectively communicate to different audiences in different functions in multiple geographic locations.
· Good Knowledge of the south-western part of Nigeria.
· Knowledge of Credit Risk fundamental principles and their application to collections and recoveries strategy
· Exceptional organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
· Must be able to perform independently, be self-motivated, and demonstrate initiative.
· Ability to manage crucial conversations and negotiation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org