Website King Internet Group
-Develop, implement and manage social media strategy for clients.
-Coordinate the development of contents for the company’s social media platforms.
-Handle social media campaign and manage weekly sponsored ads.
-Develop social media weekly calendar.
-Manage social media for brand awareness and impression.
-Measure the success of every social media campaign and provide report to the management.
-Leverage and maximize the company’s sponsorship capabilities.
– Degree not a requirement
– Excellent copywriting and content marketing skills
– At least 1 year social media work experience.
– Excellent communications and business writing skills
– Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
– Ability to use Canva or other design software is a must
– Good understanding of social media KPIs
Interested in this position, please send a well-written cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org