· Serves as demand managers for the supply chain operation.
· Liaise with distributors, hospitals, pharmacies for any supports that will facilitate cordial business relations.
· Confirm LPOs and liaise with Medical Sales Representative on product swap, quantity corrections etc.
· Follow up on debts and ensure timely recovery
· Compile global distributor inventories and advise on stock movement.
· Monitor company social platforms and improve traffic on sites by inviting and encouraging internal and external customers to visit company social sites.
· Monitor and manage the marketing calendar and send out prior reminders to regions and territories. Collate and submit marketing program reports from territories to the PM
· Timely collation of weekly and monthly reports from regions and sending of same to the sales and marketing department every month.
· Assist in resolving any marketing function that may be assigned to you from time to time.
· Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
· Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the marketing department.
· Attend to customers’ complaints and get them resolved within 24 hours.
· Act as the liaison Officer between the field force and the other departments and get all their issues resolved within 24 hours.
· Ensures that customers stock is invoiced and dispatched as at when due and on time.
· Manages the company’s call center with all the professional ambience
· Ensures that the reception is well kept and arranged to suit the ambience of a corporate organization.
Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org