1. Observe the safety rules on the highway while driving and ensure that you avoid confrontational attitude with any law enforcement agents.
2. Start the engine of the engine vehicle but then check for the following:
· Check the level of the engine oil.
· Check the level of fuel.
· Check the battery light and terminals
· Check the horn system.
· Check the water coolant level.
3. All vehicles must be kept clean at all times and also wash the vehicles at when necessary both inside the car and outside.
4. Wash the vehicle engine periodically to keep them from dust and oil deposit weekly and preferably on Fridays.
5. To report any maintenance faults noticed on any vehicle either on the premises or when driving out of the premises.
6. Any damage/faults on any vehicle through negligence or carelessness, such expenses incurred on such vehicle shall be borne by the driver concerned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com