· Manage Internal account transactions
· Office Manage cash and Petty cash account posting and records.
· Prepares both petty cash and Bank payment vouchers with relevant support documents for authentication by Head of Finance.
· Manage TT records
· Maintain records of retired IOU and Unretired IOUs.
· Prepare petty cash, bank payment Vouchers, car expenses, diesel cost report for every month, including but not limited to expenses, official approvals
· Maintain records of Accounts payables (Purchase Invoice).
· Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting systems.
· Undertake cheque lodgment and cash withdrawals as will be directed by Head of Finance
· Reconciliation of the petty cash account to the general ledger
· Reconciliation of Accounts payable and general Ledger accounts
· Assist with general account queries
· Undertake and maintain records of remittance of PAYE taxes, Pension contributions and VAT returns as at when due.
· Assist with payroll and benefit & compensation records query within the Accounts dept.
· Set up and maintain respective vehicle maintenance account to determine expenses incurred monthly/annually by each vehicle belonging to the company. Assist with preparing Bank account reconciliation reports
· Prepare periodic schedule of expenditures and income with analysis
· Prepares periodic report of Petty cash and Bank Payments for authentication by the Head of Finance
· Perform general filing of Documents in Accounts dept.
· Perform any other task as may be assigned by supervising manager from time to time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com