A leading Law firm with offices in Warri, Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt is seeking suitably competent, dedicated, intelligent, versatile, detail-oriented and resourceful lawyers. The ideal candidate for this position should have a solid grounding in litigation and corporate-commercial transactions and should have a strong work ethic that reflects a collaborative, adaptable and results-oriented approach.
Job Title: Legal Practitioner
Locations: Warri, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
· Active and strategic management of a diverse range of complex litigation and pre-litigation matters in numerous jurisdictions.
· Litigation and alternative dispute resolution.
· Develop and execute litigation strategy; evaluate and manage pre-litigation disputes.
· Conduct legal research and provide legal advice and opinion on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues.
· Develop and maintain good client relationship skills, gaining clients’ confidence and that of other professionals.
· Preparation and review of contracts, agreement, court processes and other legal documents.
· Participate in the growth and development of the firm.
· Treat all information about the firm and its client and their business as wholly confidential.
· Keep up to date with changes in the law.
· Attract additional business from new and existing clients
· Minimum of 4 years litigation experience
· Minimum of 2:2 (Second Class, Lower Division) in LLB and BL
· LLM, professional certifications, knowledge of intellectual property law and maritime law are added advantage
· Excellent oral, written communication and analytical skills
· High degree of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment
· Experience in using Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Application Closing Date
30thof September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the desired location as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com