Our client, one of the leading manufacturing pharmaceutical company is recruiting for PRODUCTION PHARMACIST (MINNA)
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
1. Monitoring of production and packaging activities as per Cgmp norms.
2. Preparation, review and implementation of Weekly/Monthly production plan.
3. Monitoring of Cgmp Compliance.
4. Effective manpower and machine utilization.
5. Maintaining Registers.
6. Preparation of Daily/Weekly/Monthly statements for production.
7. Preparation of product material requisition.
8. Preparation and review of training manual.
9. Coordination with the supportive depts., to achieve the production targets.
10. Monitoring dispensing operations.
11. Preparation of daily RM/PM/FG reports.
12. Monitoring the production related maintenance activities
13. Monitoring the production related projects.
14. To take charge in absence of Production Manager.
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION:
-Must possess experience in the PRODUCTION of pharmaceutical products.
REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
Experience: 3-4 years experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
Qualified and interested candidates should forward cv to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail
Kindly note that only experienced candidates from a Pharmaceutical production factory with 3-4 years will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com