Website Natafamdavid Consulting Nig. Ltd
· Provide operational support and advice to management and staff in relation to procurement, contracting and contactor management.
· Manage contract assigned to the position to ensure compliance with specifications and service delivery standards
· Develop and maintain organizational procurement capacity by providing training and support to staff with regards to procurement processes.
· Managing the record keeping requirements of the tender and contracting processes.
· Track orders and ensure timely delivery
· Maintain updated records of purchased products, available stocks, delivery information and invoices
· Inventory management of stocks/products available
Prepare Monthly reports on purchases and available stocks
Minimum of 2 years experience.
· BSc/HND in Purchasing and Supply or relevant field.
Professional qualification in relevant course is preferred
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com.