Novella Africa Limited
Novella Africa is a professional and reliable recruitment agency
Our client, a leading Health Maintenance Organisation(HMO) in Lagos Nigeria is seeking to hire Head, Client Services.
To act as a liaison between a business and its customers and provide clients with reliable and impeccable service. The Head, Client Services works to ensure customers are satisfied, services are effectively rolled out, and members understand how the scheme works and answer questions or resolve customer complaints.
- Cultivate, establish and maintain business relationships with assigned clients, their members and representatives
- Exceptional responsiveness to client requests; troubleshoot problems to ensure member satisfaction
- Anticipate / identify key client challenges and proffer solutions where necessary
- Update and keep accurate client details and directory
- Frequently monitor client satisfaction with services provided
- Maintain regular interaction with assigned clients, through
- scheduled meetings or via telephone or written communication
- Liaise with different departments about client queries
- Ensure a seamless ‘end to end’ service for clients across all interfaces with the Company
- Develop effective communication platforms for clients
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Create and implement innovative and engaging routines, programs, campaigns, workshops, interactions, and content (digital, print, and otherwise) to promote clients’ awareness and adoption of client loyalty and preventive health measures
- Ensure periodic review meetings with client contacts are carried out; prepare the necessary reports for and share with management.
- Prepare and provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Conduct customer service workshops such as “How the Scheme Works”, IT systems training (where relevant), and other relevant presentations
- Ensure accurate client correspondence records
- Ensure repeat-business / scheme renewals by clients
- Develop and foster growth within existing clients
- Any other assignment as required by Management
- A degree in Medicine / Life Sciences / or a related field
- At least seven (7) years of cognate experience
- Highly proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite programs, especially Excel and Word
- Conflict Resolution
- Supervision Management
- Customer Service Skills
- Project Management
To apply for this job please visit jobs.novellaafrica.com.