Novella Africa Limited
Novella Africa is a professional and reliable recruitment agency
Novella Africa Ltd, a financial and human resources technology company based in Lagos, Nigeria, is seeking to hire a Business Development Specialist.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts. He/she will promote the Novella brand, build customer relationships, identify business opportunities, develop marketing strategies and close business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
● Developing intelligent marketing plans and initiatives
● Driving marketing campaigns
● Researching the industry to identify external threats and opportunities.
● Contributing and developing the business’s digital presence.
● Developing marketing content and strategies that tie to the objectives of the organization.
● Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing sales activities.
● Optimizing revenue by building relationships with new clients and boosting value to the clients.
● Improving bottom-line profitability by growing customer base and capitalizing on upsell opportunities
● Sales of the company’s products and services
● Attending business calls, meetings and events for the company
● Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients
● Ensuring quality customer experience from our products and services
● Developing and managing the referral networks to support business development
● Resolving customers disputes
● Channelling customers’ feedback to the product development team for product development and improvements.
● Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management related fields.
● At least two (2) years of marketing/sales experience in an HR consulting firm or related organization
● Proven sales track record of lead generation and conversion
● Experience in using CRM Software
● Ability to create proposals and find solutions to meet client requirements
● Excellent organizational skills to meet targets, goals and set priorities
● Experience in customer support is an added advantage
● Proposal writing and content development skills
● Sales and Marketing Skills
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Digital Marketing skills
● Good decision-making skills
● Confidentiality and Strong ethical standards
● Critical thinking
● Technological skills
● Interpersonal Skills
● Business Acumen
To apply for this job please visit jobs.novellaafrica.com.