Novella Africa Limited
Novella Africa is a leading career marketplace for business and accounting professionals in Nigeria. Using state-of-art technologies, it identifies the best-in-class Business, Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Risk, Audit, and Compliance professionals and matches them to the right jobs. Novella helps businesses achieve optimal performance by attracting candidates with the right skills and competencies to fill the human resources gaps in the organizations.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and promoting the Novella brand and its digital strategies. He/She will be responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns, market research, and strategizing with other team members to create content that would aid in the success and growth of the business and create an online presence.
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Develop marketing content such as blogs, promotional materials and advertisements for social media pages
- Develop a high-value marketing program with consistent adherence to deadlines
- Designing, building, and maintaining the company’s social media presence
- Tracking and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Optimizing social media channels and web pages to improve SEO and usability
- Utilizing a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Developing and implementing new strategies to improve click-through rates and conversion
- Engaging with the target audience to boost the organization’s reach with strategic ad placements.
- Designing, improving and optimizing the company’s websites
- Designing creative digital displays for online advertising, celebration, and presence.
Skills, Competence, and Requirement
- BSc/HND in Marketing or any relevant field.
- Minimum two years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working experience in graphic design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Effective time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Any other relevant qualification is an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit jobs.novellaafrica.com.