Website PAXO PHARMACEUTICAL LIMITED
• Provide expert skincare consultation to customers
• Recommend products based on customers’ skin types and concerns
• Adhere to product policies pertaining to chemical usage
• Educate clients on product applications such as home skin care techniques
• Get feedback about the product from customers.
• Review and suggest improvements for product performance
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends, techniques, and incorporate them into treatments as appropriate.
• Advanced knowledge in skin analysis and treatment
• Adept in product formulation and mixture
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Good organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good initiative, time, and stress management skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• 2-4 years’ experience as an Aesthetician(Skin Specialist)
• Professional certification is an added advantage
• Manage the sales floor with agility, changing direction & continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons learned
• Lead the team by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
• Handle all complaints and ensure total customer satisfaction
• Proficiency in all social media and digital platforms.
• Work with the business development executive in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com