An employment agency in Lagos
Our client, a statutory financial institution requires the service of Business development executive. You will be responsible for the management of existing clients to ensue retention, development of
new businesses and acquisition drive within a defined geography, for consistent and profitable growth.
Location – Calabar
· Plan and implement strategies to attract new business and to achieve designated
revenue target levels.
· Develop profitable business relationship with new and existing customers.
· Manages all contracted client deliveries and maintains client relationships.
· Reviewing clients’’ profiles in a bid to create value adding initiatives.
· Builds a pipeline of clients and proactively engages them to achieve sales and
· Conducts presentations to clients.
· Manage relationships with clients and employers by providing quality engagements and ensuring a seamless contributions remittance process
· Meets regularly with clients to address service-related concerns as to strengthen
· Ensures compliance with pension fund and other related legislation.
Qualification & Requirements
· HND/B.Sc. in any discipline
· At least 3 – 5 years of experience in sales and business development in the financial or Fintech industry
· Excellent communication and correspondence skills
· Must be target and result oriented
· Posses’ good customer service & client engagement skill
· Must be an extrovert
Gross Salary – 200,000 – 250,000 + Commission on sales, HMO, Leave and Pension
How to Apply
Interested candidates can forward your CV with application to Jobs.email@example.com using BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVES and CALABAR as subject of the mail.
NB; Please don’t bother to apply if you are not a resident of CALABAR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org