Our client, a diverse and multifaceted organization requires the service marketing content strategist. You are to develop and implement video marketing strategy for TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn involving industry professionals and other relevant stakeholders.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
· Write clear and error-free content for social media pages, blog posts, newsletters and press releases that reflects the company’s voice that converts as many followers as possible into loyal customers.
· Interpret creative direction and propose engaging copy concepts and implement projects once they are approved.
· Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing campaign collaterals and CTAs based on audience preference.
· Create written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to engage with it.
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
· Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
· Monitoring user engagement and escalate immediately when there are issues for quick resolve.
· Engage and network with stakeholders and Industry professionals to build brand reputation.
· Track and report the performance metric of all social media campaigns including Influencer, campaigns, social media contests, etc. (Including impressions, profile visits, reach, and likes shares).
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences to inform your monthly concepts
Qualification / Requirements
· HND/B.Sc. in English, Communications, Marketing, Arts, or any related field
· At least 2-7 years of experience in copywriting and managing social media accounts.
· Good video editing skills and familiarity with tools like In-stories, Mojo, In-shot etc.
· Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
· Good content marketing skills
· Please note- This job is onsite and may require applicant to do a practical assessment test to be submitted within a given deadline, please do not apply if you are not ready to do an assessment test.
Salary: 130,000(Non-negotiable), plus other benefits
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward CV/Resume with application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org using Marketing Content Strategist as subject of the mail.
Deadline- 21st July 2023
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com