Our client, an integrated corporate entity providing educational and office supplies, branded product distribution, technology, garment manufacturing and humanitarian aid procurement requires the service of Content Marketing Executive
You are to Design, build and maintain our online community across all platforms including TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
· Write clear and error-free content for social media pages, blog posts, newsletters and press releases that reflects the company’s voice that converts as many followers as possible into loyal customers.
· Develop and implement video marketing strategy for TikTok, YouTube and Instagram involving industry professionals and other relevant stakeholders.
· Interpret creative direction and propose engaging copy concepts and implement projects once they are approved.
· Collaborate with the marketing team to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing campaign collaterals and CTAs based on audience preference.
· Create written pieces that are sharp, memorable, and effective at prompting readers to engage with it.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences to inform your monthly concepts.
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
· Remain abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
· Monitoring user engagement and escalate immediately when there are issues for quick resolve.
· Engage and network with stakeholders and Industry professionals to build brand reputation.
· Track and report the performance metric of all social media campaigns including Influencer.
· campaigns, social media contests, etc. (Including impressions, profile visits, reach, likes shares).
Salary: 100 – 130k net plus other benefits
Qualification / Requirements
· HND/B.Sc. in English, Communications, Marketing, Arts, or any related field
· At least 3-5 years of experience in copywriting and managing social media accounts.
· Good video editing skills and familiarity with tools like In-stories, Mojo, In-shot etc.
· Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
· Good content marketing skills
· Social Media Savvy
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV/Resume with application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org using Content Marketing Executive as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com