Our Client, an FMCG company requires the service of an HR Generalist.
You are to provide support to the Head, of Human Resources in the implementation of Human Resource initiatives and in the provision of support to all departments.
Job Location- Lagos Mainland
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes: recruits, interviews, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions.
· Manage all onboarding processes so as to support new hires in settling into their roles seamlessly.
· Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety
· Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
· Ensure compliance with labor and other statutory regulations
· Conduct organization-wide learning needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
· Organize quarterly, bi-annually, and annual employee performance reviews
· Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire, hiring costs, and employee turnover rates
· Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
· Administer HMO registration and support HMO administration
· Bachelor’s Degree /HND in any related field
· 3 -7 years’ experience in any FMCG/Manufacturing/Production company is a must.
· Professional certifications is added advantage
. Leadership /Team player
. Good communication and correspondence skill
Salary – N200,000, HMO, Pension and Leave allowance
How To Apply
Interested candidate should forward CV with Application to Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org using HR Generalist as subject of the Mail
Please Note: FMCG experience is key..
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com