An employment agency in Lagos
Our client, an integrated corporate entity providing educational and office supplies, branded product distribution, technology, garment manufacturing and humanitarian aid procurement requires the service of IT Manager.
This role is responsible for ensuring that the organization’s technological infrastructure (systems, networks, solutions etc.); can support strategic direction and assisting in the execution of operational plans while safeguarding organizational assets and providing a seamless experience for technology users.
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
· Develop IT strategy, plans, policies, and procedures in line with organizational strategy, ensuring availability of robust IT platforms to support operations.
· Manage the delivery of seamless IT services to users across in line with organizational requirements and service level agreements.
· Drive the implementation of IT policies and procedures and takes proactive action to promote adoption and compliance by staff members.
· Lead the execution of IT projects thereby ensuring that projects are delivered within allotted time and budget.
· Oversee and determine timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages.
· Advise management on current technological solutions being adopted for agile work environments.
· Coordinate the IT team and liaising with all the staff to ensure full optimization and maximization of the ERP Solution and other IT infrastructure.
· Ensure the availability, optimal use, and maintenance of IT Infrastructure including Applications/Software, Hardware, Networks, Data Centre, and related equipment.
· Develop and maintain the systems architecture, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software, and interconnection of network information systems.
· Assist in building relationship with external service providers and ensures the use of appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
· Lead, coordinate, manage, and supervise the IT team using various motivational and performance driven. approaches.
· Responsible for team management and performance. Partially responsible for team member’s performance.
· Ensures adherence of team to operational deliverables such as reports.
Salary Range: N300,000 Monthly Net Plus Other Benefits
Qualification / Requirements
· HND / BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or any related field.
· MBA/MSc in related discipline is an added advantage.
· Relevant professional certifications e.g., Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), Project Management, Systems Administration, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) or its equivalent is required.
· Experience required – Minimum of 8-10 years relevant experience with at least 4 years in a similar IT leadership role.
· Skills required – IT Security, Problem Solving, Interpersonal Communication, Network Administration & Support, IT Service Desk & Support, Hardware Support, Innovation and Creativity, Data Analytics & Management, Leadership and People Management, Vendor Management, Business Continuity, Planning & Disaster Recovery, Business Process Improvement etc.
· Knowledge Required -: Hardware repair; Server Administration; Cloud Computing; Market & Industry Knowledge; Inventory Software Management; Retail Management Systems; Data science; Cyber security etc.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV/Resume with application to Jobs.email@example.com using IT Manager as subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org