An employment agency in Lagos
SALES MANAGER (Paint/Coating Industry)
Our Client, a leading supplier for coating Industry requires the service of SALES MANAGER…
You are to support the company in its strategy to develop within the Africa market. Maintain strong relationships with key customers, understanding their needs.
Location – Lagos
· Addressing inquiries, and providing exceptional customer service.
· Pro-actively search for new customers in the African market.
· Stay ahead of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities. Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential growth areas, customer demands, and emerging opportunities.
· Assist with tracking sales performance, analysing key metrics, and preparing regular reports on sales activities and revenue forecasts.
· Produce product/ company presentations and assist in presenting to potential and current customers.
· Act as a brand ambassador at industry events, trade shows, and conferences, representing the company professionally, networking with key stakeholders, and promoting the company’s products and services.
· Continuously evaluate and improve sales processes, tools, and methodologies to enhance efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction
· Visit customers, distributors and suppliers as required.
· Implement and fulfil the tasks given by marketing head.
Qualification / requirements
· HND/BSc in Chemistry or any science related program
· At least 3-10 years of relevance work experience in B2B, technical sales or any sales professional with an interest in the inks, coatings and adhesives
· Proficient in English, and comfortable understanding from a technical level.
· You can analyse the market, marketing and sales planning.
· Strong business acumen ad B2B experience.
· You have high interpersonal competence and negotiation skill.
· Willingness to travel in Africa to meet customers when possible.
· You can work independently under remote management.
· You are self-driven and proactive.
Salary – N250, 000 (Negotiable based on experience), plus other bonuses and benefit negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward CV with application to email@example.com using SALES MANAGER – COATING as subject of the mail.
Please note –
· Don’t bother to apply if you don’t have at least 5 years verifiable experience in sales or business development specifically in the Paint/coating industry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org