Van sales job in Nigeria
VAN SALES REPRESENTATIVES
Our client, an FMCG Company requires the service of an active Van Sales Representatives. Your duties include identifying new sales opportunities, informing regular customers of new products, and meeting sales targets.
Location – Nationwide
Delivering purchase orders and informing existing customers of new products.
Liaising with other departments to ensure optimal customer services.
Preventing damage to the delivery van and the company products being transported.
Ensuring the cleanliness of the interior and the exterior of the van.
Performing basic van maintenance tasks, such as checking tire pressure, and gas and oil levels.
Increasing sales by promoting products and analyzing competitor behavior.
Signing sales contracts, taking purchase orders, and collecting payments.
Accounting for the safe and timeous delivery of purchased products.
Maintaining sales and delivery records, as well as meeting sales targets.
Qualification and Requirements
· NCE/OND/HND/BSc in any Field
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Van sales representative in any FMCG/Manufacturing/Production Company
· Must possess valid driver’s license
· Must have a good communication and correspondence skills
· Must have integrity and outgoing personality.
· Ability to assume responsibility for the delivery van and the products
· Experience in recordkeeping and managing sales contracts
· Working knowledge of basic van maintenance.
Salary Range – N82,000 (Gross)
Other benefits include- Attrition of N60,000, HMO, Pension & Leave allowance
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward CV with Application to email@example.com using VSR and YOUR STATE/LOCATION as subject of the mail e.g., VSR- LAGOS.
OR Chat/TEXT/SMS your NAME, AGE and LOCATION and Position applied for directly to the recruiter on O8123218025 (WhatsApp Enabled).
Please note – Don’t bother to apply if you have not work at least 2 years as VAN SALES REP in any FMCG/Manufacturing/Production company or if you don’t have a valid drivers license.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org