PG CONSULTING LIMITED
Our client, a budding indigenous manufacturer of Cosmetics Products is consolidating its rapid growth and expansion with the appointment of Sales Leads in the different regions where its products are widely known and sold and where the market has matured.
The typical TSL will be a goal-oriented, entrepreneurially inclined, experienced, high performing and business savvy mature male, with excellent salesmanship, territorial supervisory and leadership abilities. In essence, the role requires a quintessential salesman – those who are simply salesmen by nature.
The major goals of the role are to consolidate and expand the company’s growing market in the assigned territory, entrench the different products’ brands for the highest brand visibility, expand and maximise sales revenue potential and ensure a perfect and effective representation for the company within the territory assigned. This individual will coordinate, supervise and also ensure deliveries to clients and maintaining relationships with clients.
The routine responsibilities entail:
i. crafting and continuously modifying sales plans;
ii. leading the effective implementation of the sales plan to achieve periodic sales targets;
iii. maintaining accurate records of sales;
iv. leading and coordinating strategic promotional activities;
v. leading efficient delivery of excellent customer service to clients to ensure customer retention
vi. providing accurate and timely sales and operational reports to HQ
vii. vii. Developing concepts and ideas to achieve the territorial objectives of the company.
3. Port Harcourt
Qualifications / Requirements:
· 3 to 5 years’ Experience in Sales, especially, Field Sales
· First Degree or any Certified Equivalent Qualification/Certification will be Considered
· Experience in Cosmetics or Pharmaceutical Sales is an advantage
· Demonstrable Flair for Sales and Clear Career Goals in Sales
· Must be Trustworthy and a Person of Integrity that values the Dignity of Labour
· Entrepreneurial Mindset and Goal-Getting, Aggressive Sales Disposition
· Leadership Attributes and Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
· Presentation of Two Referees of Good Standing in Business and Society.
Remuneration Package (+ Benefits)
i. Salary – Standing Base Salary Per Month
ii. Commission – 5% – 15% Sales Commission Per Month
iii. Calls – Monthly Provision by Company
iv. Data – Monthly Provision by Company
v. Mobility – Fully Paid for and Maintained by Company
vi. Logistics – Fully Paid for by Company
vii. Accommodation – Paid and Fully Maintained by Company
How to Apply
If you are the career-oriented and success-motivated quintessential salesmen who wish to take advantage of this opportunity to excel, we are eager to talk to you!
Please package your application as outlined below and send via email to:
1. Write and Attach a Cover Letter
2. Attach your updated CV
3. Attach a recent PHOTOGRAPH (Passport or Portrait or Full Picture)
4. Email Subject: Application as TERRITORY SALES LEAD – (State LOCATION)
Closing Date: Saturday, January 22nd, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com