Website PG CONSULTING LIMITED
RECRUITMENT || OUTSOURCING|| BUSINESS PROCESS CONSULTING || HRD
Records Management Sales Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Salary range (Per Annum):
Naira 4,000,000.00 (can be negotiated for deserving candidate)
Personal Responsibility / Performance measures:
Responsible for generating prospects for Records Archival and Retrieval Services
Candidate should have worked on large size deals in Secure Records Services in Nigeria
Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets on total number of cartons for records Storage and corresponding revenue targets.
Comfortable handling sales force and daily reporting on accounts covered in Sales Force
Daily/weekly/monthly reviews with the reporting officers in Nigeria as well as global team in India
Developing relationship with CXOs and presenting Clients Products and Services to customers’ post understanding their requirements through honest consultancy in bridging the gaps.
Enhance and grow key accounts in the region through relationship building and maximize sale opportunities in software and IT Sales.
Maintaining HOT/WARM/COLD Prospects in sales force daily.
Experience of drafting proposal on IT Solutions and consulting assignments.
Coordinating with internal cross functional team in designing & presenting solution to customers.
Responsible for achieving monthly Annual Operating Plan.
Responsible for coordinating with reporting manger, legal and commercial team for complete agreement closure with customer.
Responsible for promoting Intelics Brand in the market.
Responsible for imparting product and market updates (competition) to cross functional teams.
Responsible for tracking customer escalation and its resolution with Operations team.
Functions / Day to Day Activities:
· Maintenance of accounts across SPANCO Sales Process in Sales Force.
· Understanding customer requirement, costing and effective proposal sharing with customer.
· Meeting customers and understanding how are records stored currently and positioning clients Records Storage services delivering value adds to right authority at customer
· Daily followup with customers for sales closure
· Account management, handling client queries, escalations, etc
· Reporting on sales achievement, projections, daily weekly, monthly sales target vs achievement, etc
Personality Attributes / Traits:
Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
Willing to take up responsibilities
Sales Man Ship
Planning & Organizing
Aggressive and ability to handle stress
Willing to travel across Nigeria
Qualifications – (Minimum)
· MBA (Marketing)
· Any Graduate
· Have respective domain expertise in Records Archival, Library Management, etc
· Should have demonstrated exceptional sales track record in Records Management and Storage Services
Age > 30 years
Should have 4-5 yrs continuous working experience in software and IT Product Sales in Nigeria
Should have worked on large scale records archival services
Exposure to corporate sales only.
Should have good contacts in Corporates in Nigeria.
Should have exposure to business planning
All interested candidates should forward their CV’s, cover letters and passport photographs to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org