PG CONSULTING LIMITED
Our client, a well-extended trading company with its HQ in Lagos requires the services of a competent experienced, dynamic CREDIT/RISK OFFICER to set up the loan application process, gathering required financial documentation and approving or denying loan request based on your financial calculations.
This individual should have excellent financial acumen and the ability to accurately interpret financial data to make life-changing decisions.
- Meeting with clients interested in taking out a loan and providing them with the necessary information to start the loan application process.
- Collecting the needed financial documentation and assessing the client’s creditworthiness.
- Approving or denying loan request and communicating your decision to both client and management.
- Calculating and analysing the risk ratios of clients based on their credit score and financial history.
- Ensuring loan applications are in line with the company’s financial policies, as well as state laws and regulations.
- Responsible for collecting information about potential solvency of credit applicants.
- Evaluate credit and investment risks of loans, guarantees and investment activities.
- Identify, measure and mitigate the risk of new transactions and make recommendations regarding deal structuring, pricing with focus on financial intermediaries.
- Analyse financial status, credits and property evaluation of applicant meeting with them.
- Setting credit policies, lines, standards, and procedures in collaboration with the senior management.
- Answering the clients’ questions about the loan process, taking care of customer complaint and fixing them.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Fist Degree in accounting, finance, banking, business or a similar field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a credit officer, loan officer or similar role.
- Ability to work with loan management software, such as, Lend stream, credit Online and File invite.
- Strong communication skills and proven customer service experience.
- Hands-on experience with lending procedures and products.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good decision-making abilities
- Exceptional math skills
- Ability to work under pressure as and when required.
- Ability to create financial spreadsheet.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates Should Attach CV and Passport Photograph and Send Their Applications with Cover Letter To:
Closing Date: 24TH December 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org