PG CONSULTING LIMITED
Our client, a foremost bilateral chamber in Nigeria is currently looking for a Director of Trade. Basic responsibilities include implementing a strategic relationship programme on trade to leading Nigerian companies with investments in the UK, marketing the country as an investment destination and developing strong collaborative relationship with partners and stakeholders, including international investment agencies.
· A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in similar role.
· Master’s degree/ Post Graduate degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship, international Trade/Business/ Relations or any related field from a recognized institution.
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of National/International goals, policies, and development objectives and the ability to translate them into trade development programs/projects.
· Senior Management Experience and strong leadership and motivational skills and the ability to develop a results-focused, collegiate team ethos.
· Results oriented and willing to make a personal commitment to meeting quantitative and qualitative targets.
· Knowledge of Nigeria and UK economies and business drivers.
· Understanding of private and public sector organisations and international economic development.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and networking skills including proven commercial savvy and credibility with C-level executives.
· High self-motivation and willingness to take the initiative and work without close line management.
· Strong resource and budgetary management skills and the ability to run efficient administrative systems.
· Ability to prepare and deliver outstanding presentations.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates Should Attach CV and Passport Photograph and Send Their Applications with Cover Letter To:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org