PG CONSULTING LIMITED
Our client, an Indigenous trading company into sales of Sanitary Wares requires the services of an experienced, business savvy and expert finance professional to occupy the role of HEAD, FINANCE AND CORPORATE SERVICES.
This role leads a Division of the Company and functions in the management of the organisation working closely with the Chief Executive to lead, manage its operations’ teams and co-ordinate organizational strategic activities towards achieving set goals of the organization.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- First Degree in Accounting. HND acceptable.
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. MBA acceptable
- Membership in one of the major professional accountancy bodies (e.g, ICAS, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or equivalent with, would be an added advantage.
- 7-10years of high-level Experience. Minimum of 3 years in Senior Management Level.
- Previous experience as a General Manager will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, Operations, Inventory Management etc.)
- Strong Proficiency in Budget Planning, Budget Implementation and Management.
- Excellent Analytical, Reporting and IT skills (adept in use of Ms Word, Excel and Power-point)
- Functional leadership and organizational capacity to Build, Motivate, Manage and Lead High-Performance Teams towards achieving highest levels of productivity.
- Visible Passion for the Job, Dedication to duty, Trustworthiness and Clear Commitment to the Principles of Integrity.
- Location: Lagos Mainland and its environs
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates Should Attach CV and Passport Photograph and Send Their Applications with Cover Letter To:
Closing Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org