PG CONSULTING LIMITED
Our client, a well-extended trading company with its HQ in Lagos requires the services of a competent experienced, market-savvy sales professional to lead, co-ordinate and manage the on-filed implementation of its sales towards achieving the strategic goals of the company.
This role reports to the office of the GM, Marketing, and will take charge of first-line reporting from teams in various locations and branches of the company and will be responsible for driving the achievement of sales targets and market expansion over the set periods of assessment.
- Implementing the Company’s sales strategies and plans to drive revenue generation and achieve the weekly/monthly/annual sales targets for the company consistently.
- Develop, direct, manage the Company’s Distributors network and market expansion including expansion of distribution network, growing the pool with quality Distributors, and providing regular reports of dealership management for Management’s review.
- Developing and implementing the sales plan in a way that gives the business, a competitive advantage that constantly keeps it ahead of its competition in the market.
- Management of the departmental calendar in regard to trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, and campaign activities.
- Communicates the functional KPIs to the sales team and monitors achievement of same on the set periods of assessment.
- Works with the product development department in creating product intelligence and ensure these align to support and drive sales and market penetration
- Managing key distribution and sales relationships with external partners and liaising with the Customer Service Department to ensure customer satisfaction.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- First Degree in any field of Study.
- Quintessential salesman with a natural flair, instinct, and drive for sales
- Minimum of 5years working experience in critical sales positions, preferably leadership positions within the FMCG or a dynamic business environment.
- Current or Previous holder of the position of Sales Manager
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related fields is added advantage.
- The high tendency for job ownership and willingness to accept responsibility for targets and achievements
- Strong leadership capability to inspire to lead a group of sales personnel towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and revenue generation.
- Great communication skills and presentation ability.
- High Proficiency in Ms. Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates Should Attach CV and Passport Photograph and Send Their Applications with Cover Letter To:
Closing Date: Saturday, January 15, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org