PG CONSULTING LIMITED
.NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Our client, a financial firm requires the services of an agile, enthusiast, innovative, experienced .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, to join the IT Team to work, improve the code of existing applications, and develop new applications through a well written code. The Software developer analyse the specifications received from the business teams, upgrades, configure and debug existing systems. The individual should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defect and also, provide technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications.
- Analysis of the functional specifications received from the business teams;
- Technical analysis: based on the analysis of functional specifications, the technical specifications of the applications will be made – sequence diagrams, schemes, swagger, UML, etc.
- Developing new applications (SOLID principles, optimizations, etc.) as well as improving the code of existing applications;
- Providing Mentorship for junior colleagues
- Code review: the constant improvement of both the code written by you and the code written by other colleagues through the code-review process
Qualifications / Requirements:
- You have at least 2-4 years of professional experience in C #, .NET
- OOP experience, SOLID principles
- Strong knowledge of WPF, RabbitMQ, Windows Services
- Bonus points for T-SQL, Microsoft CRM Dynamics, Docker, Kubernetes, SOAP, Jenkins, TFS, Git
- Up to date with trends in digital transformation;
- Curious, attentive and meticulous, innovative and communicative.
Criteria for Application
Qualification and Experience in “.Net Programming”. Programmers without expertise and experience in “.Net Programming” should not bother to apply.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates Should Send Their Applications with A Cover Letter and CV Attached with Passport Photograph To:
Closing Date: Friday, 3rd December 2021
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com