PG CONSULTING LIMITED
Our Client, an international FinTech firm needs SENIOR “ASP.NET” DEVELOPERs to join its global IT Team of specialized developers stationed in many parts of the world.
These programmers should be expert in “asp.net” programming languages and deeply experienced in and passionate about coding. We are looking out for the innovative edge, the enthusiasm and the long-term view as a software developer. Technical depth will hugely define the ideal fits for this role with monthly remuneration based on global standards.
- Competent in the use of technologies such as ASP .NET MVC, WebAPI, HangFire, SignalR, MSSQL and more.
- Write clean, scalable code using. NET programming languages.
- Develop new applications; Improving existing applications.
- Design, Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Code review (own and others); Code debug; Software design and architecture
- Expert on applications and technical support.
- New technologies. Digital transformation
Qualifications / Requirements:
- BSc in Computer Science, Automation, Cybernetics; Master’s degree is an advantage.
- Minimum of 4years of professional experience in NET: ASP .NET, MVC and MSSQL
- Evidence of OOP Experience, SOLID Principles.
- Proof of knowledge of WPF, RabbitMQ, Windows services
- Evidence of database design and development skills (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with web services, WCF and service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Curious, attentive and meticulous, innovative and communicative.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
**Criteria for Application**
Qualification and Experience in “asp.Net Programming”. Programmers without expertise and experience in “asp.Net Programming” should not bother to apply.
How to Apply
Qualified Candidates Should Send Their Applications with A Cover Letter and CV Attached with Passport Photograph To:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org