Website PG CONSULTING LIMITED
AREA SALES MANAGER – LUBRICANTS
Our client, a budding indigenous company in fuel retail and lubricant oil is consolidating its rapid growth and expansion with the appointment of commercial sales persons in the territories as Area Sales Manager with solid experience in fuel retail and Lubricant oil in the different regions of the country.
The typical individual will be a goal oriented, entrepreneurially inclined, experienced, high performing and business savvy mature male, with excellent salesmanship, territorial supervisory and leadership abilities. In essence, the role requires a quintessential salesman – those who are simply salesmen by nature.
The routine responsibilities entail:
· Prepares future period sales, profit-loss etc. projections.
· Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and monitors competitor’s activities.
· Supports adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
· Establishes and developing Dealer organization and network expansion in the territories.
· Leads the contractual negotiations with potential Dealers and manages and reviews the trading terms with the established agreement.
· Deals with customer complaints and problems.
· Strengths brand presence in the market.
· Prepares and reports market competitor analysis.
· Maintain relationships with all regulatory agencies in the territories and in the country
1. Cross River
3. Port Harcourt
Qualifications / Requirements:
· 7-10 years’ Experience in Sales, especially, Lubricant Sales
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or the related fields. MBA is an added advantage.
· Experience in Oil and Gas Company is a MUST
· Demonstrable Flair for Sales and Clear Career Goals in Sales
· Must be Trustworthy and a Person of Integrity that values the Dignity of Labour
· Entrepreneurial Mindset and Goal-Getting, Aggressive Sales Disposition
· Leadership Attributes and Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
· Presentation of Two Referees of Good Standing in Business and Society.
Remuneration + benefits
How to Apply
If you are the career-oriented and success-motivated quintessential salesmen who wish to take advantage of this opportunity to excel, we are eager to talk to you!
Please package your application as outlined below and send via email to:
1. Write and Attach a Cover Letter
2. Attach your updated CV
3. Attach a recent PHOTOGRAPH (Passport or Portrait or Full Picture)
4. Email Subject: Application as AREA SALES MANAGER – (State LOCATION)
Closing Date: May 13, 2022
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org