Website PG CONSULTING LIMITED
Our Client, one of the foremost bilateral promoters of trade and investment with over 350 members, is looking to engage an innovative, exceptional, experienced, YOUNG and outspoken hardworking personnel into her business growth to drive the implementation of the Year 2022 plans and achievement of key operational goals set for the year.
Head of Finance
– The management of activities of the Finance department;
– Drive the financial planning of the Chamber by analyzing its performance and risks;
– Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel;
– Oversee all internal control operations;
– Develop and execute initiatives for prompt collection of membership subscription and dues;
– Develop and execute a corporate fundraising strategy;
– Establish and manage relationships with Bankers and other financial institutions;
– Manage Cashflow efficiently and ensure the Chamber meets all financial obligations in a timely fashion;
– Identify and pursue grants, sponsorships and other funding opportunities;
– Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance Monthly, quarterly and annually;
– Maintenance of financial ledgers and the accounting processes;
– Corporate and Personal Income Tax Administration;
– Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flow reports;
– Provision of financial advice to the Chamber on resource utilization, taxation and assumptions underlying budgets and financial forecasts;
– Payroll Administration;
– Internal controls and Risk Management;
– Liaising with external auditors and Tax Consultants;
– Evaluation and reconciliation of all assets of the Chamber;
– Ensure adherence to financial policies and guidelines;
– Managing own and KPIs of Finance department;
– Ensuring high level of customer service across the team, role modelling leadership behaviour;
– Working with the Head of Membership department to improve revenue generation.
– Acting as a Secretary to the Finance and General Purposes Committee.
– Undertaking other roles and responsibilities as assigned by the Director General.
· Chartered Accountant
· A first degree in Accounting or Finance. A Master’s Degree is an advantage
· A minimum of 7 years relevant experience in similar role – 3 of which must be in a Senior role
· Solid knowledge of financial reporting, analysis and forecasting
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· An analytical and strategic mindset
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
· Experience in raising and managing funding from diverse of sources
· Experience with a Not-for-Profit Organization will be an advantage
Essential Skills & Knowledge
· In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
Knowledge and experience of reporting under IFRS;
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and financial management software
· Excellent social and networking skills
· Proficiency in the use of IT Tools.
· Leadership and Delegation.
· Highly organized and detail- oriented.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent Presentation skills.
· An analytical mind-set with problem-solving capabilities.
· Able to meet pre-set deadlines
· Planning, organization and time management
· Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
· Note: Read all the requirements and job description before applying.
· All qualified and interested persons should forward their applications via email to email@example.com. Use the JOB TITLE as subject of the mail, include a COVER LETTER and attach your CV and a recent PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org