Website RESOURCE INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED
We are looking for an innovative *Civil Engineer* to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
*LOCATION – Chevron, Lagos*
· Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
· Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
· Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
· Assess potential risks, materials and costs
· Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
· Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
· Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
· Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
· Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
· Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
*Qualification And Requirements*
· HND/BSc In Civil Engineer or Related Technical Program
· 5 years of Relevance work Experience as Civil Engineer (Road and Building Construction)
· Ability To Use Civil Engineer Software’s
· Good Communication Skill
· May be required to work weekends when the need arises
*Salary – Open to Negotiation*
*HOW TO APPLY*
Interested applicant should forward application with CV to *email@example.com* using *CIVIL ENGINEER–CHEVRON* as the subject of the Mail.
To apply for this job please visit www.resourceintermediaries.org.